Just seven days after the release of World of Tanks 7.4, Wargaming.net have today made an announcement detailing what heavy-metal goodness will be included in the forthcoming 7.5 update.
The introduction of new Tier 10 medium tanks and tank destroyers opens up massive new possibilities and choices for players looking for heavy firepower and armor”, said Sergey Burkatovskiy, Lead Producer at Wargaming. “But we’re always committed to all of our players and the new lower-tier choices and maps will appeal to anyone looking for a fresh World of Tanks experience.
The following tanks will be new additions to the game in update 7.5,
- T110 E4 tank destroyer (US, tier 10)
- T110 E3 tank destroyer (US, tier 10)
- M48 Patton medium tank (US, tier 10)
- E-50 Ausf M medium tank (GER, tier 10)
- JadgPz E-100 tank destroyer (GER, tier 10)
- Object 268 medium tank (RUS, tier 10)
- T62A medium tank (RUS, tier 10)
- Bat Chatillon 25t medium tank (FR, tier 10)
- AMX 50 Foch 155 tank destroyer (FR, tier 10)
- T26E4 Super Pershing medium tank (US, tier 8)
- Jagdpanther II tank destroyer (GER, tier 8)
- Dickermax tank destroyer (GER, tier 6)
- ELC AMX light tank (FR, tier 5)